- Built the Client side app in flash builder
- Checkout the latest stable Node.JS server app code
- Copy the bin-output dir of client code inside the server's dir structure
- Use the AppFog CLI to update the 'dev' version
- conform this is working ok for a couple of weeks
- clone to 'production'
Recently i tried to explain to a fellow developer how to update our server hosted by AppFog PaaS, everything in our process is development so its not all that great (yet) and hopefully i will eventually have time to improve & automate this, but for now here it is.